Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1982 Goldwing 1100 Interstate
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got my intrument cluster off to do some fixing of the plastic. I'd like to referbish the lettering on the turn, oil, high beam & neutral lights. It appears they are lettered from the inside, underneath the colored lenses. Has anyone had any luck getting to these and redoing them? mine are so faded they are unreadable.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
I have not seen anything on that. Did you try the forum search?

I have a real nice 83 gauge set f/s.( 150 mph speedo) If interested send me your email through a pm and I'll send the pictures as I can't post them with this phone on this new system.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
I had in my old computer, before it fried, the name of a company that sells the face plate decals, both for the 80 and 150 speedos, but not for the lettering for the indicators...Last resort Breakers to see if they have them, or the set from newday...

·
Premium Member
1982 Goldwing 1100 Interstate
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've found someone on ebay that has a "Honda Goldwing GL1000 Dashboard Indicator Cluster restoration' kit. I've sent them a question if this would work on a GL1100. Seems to be the same except I would need 2 "Turn" decals rather then one. Another question: Does anyone know if on the back side of the temp/fuel black plastic case (has the turn, oil, high beam & neutral as well) if the plastic round piece that goes around the ignition switch is supposed to be a 'full' circle? Mine has a "U" on the bottom and I can't figure if its designed that way or if the piece is broken off. I could repair it if I need to... I got that "plastix" repair stuff that works pretty good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.