Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Probably gone off riding that fine old Wing of his with DaBoss, to get away from us lot, if he has any sense!!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

I am still around:waving: I am working on selling my wing:shock: Dont worry I am selling it to buy a new(to me) one.. I am looking into buying an 85 1200SE

So I have been working more to get a few extra$$:cool:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I thought you had hintedat a new Wing, but I thought I might have just been having a senior moment:baffled:. Have you found a particular bike, or are you still looking for that right one? I am surprised someone hasn't jumped on yours, so to speak.:baffled:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

I've been half heartedly looking, and a buddy is selling his:clapper: So I jumped on the chance..

I just listed it on postaroo and craigs list.... Got a few offers of $9000.00 but I have to wire them back the money:baffled:...

I am going to list it in the local paper starting Monday:waving:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Well, the best of luck to you on the sale and the purchace, next Da Boss will want upgrading... her bike that is not Da Boss!!:shock::cooldevil::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

No she is still really happy with her ride:cool: I eventually want to get me an 1800 but the $$ makes me work my way up:p So I will get this one dolled up then look for a newer bigger one:cool:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
No she is still really happy with her ride:cool: I eventually want to get me an 1800 but the $$ makes me work my way up:p So I will get this one dolled up then look for a newer bigger one:cool:
I bet you are hoping to find that valuable painting thrown out with the rubbish, the one that is going to make you a fortune and let you lead a life of unbridled luxury!!:clapper:

Funny, I never took you for an 1800 man, I always think of you as a classic older bike sort of guy.:?:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

I like the style of the 80's wings, more able to personalize them... I figure by the time I can afford an 18, they will look like I want them too...or at least hope they do:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Yes I know what you mean, I think there has been a bit of dissapointment that styling hasn't moved enough with the new 06's. I really like the 1000-1200s for their ability to look like Goldwings, but still they are different enough to make them unique. Personalising is so much easier than on the 15-1800s.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Seams to me there is to much plastic on the newer ones.. I like my chrome and lights:cooldevil:

I'm not saying you can't personalize the 15-18's, I have seen some beautiful bikes, just seams like the 80's style are more made for the shiney parts than the plastic:cool:

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
imported post

Digger you will love the 1200SE I have a 86 1200 aspy and love it

hope to see it and you this summer some time I will let you know when we head west out by the mighty Mississippi we do go out by Savana Il some times

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Sounds great wingworrior... We go down to Bellevue alot to visit my grandfather/mother at the cemetary... Bellevue is just around 25 minutes north of Sabulla... I plan on taking the wing down to Elizabeth Ill to visit a friend and taunt him into buying a wing:cooldevil:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.