Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Jc whitney has an offer . If you accept an offer from one of thiher sponsors, You will recieved $50 cash back on your next order.

You can cancel at any time. I doubt a company like jc whitney Is going to scam people. I think thier supporters gamble on the fact that you may forget to cancel your membership and then get billed for the full membership.

I am thinking of doing this but have a feeling i will get burned.

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

Read the small print very carefully, it is almost certainly legit, but you can reckon the lawyers put the words together.

·
Administrator
26,571 Posts
imported post

If you do it you will be signed up to a marketing scam and they will charge your credit card a monthly fee for membership for good deals on a lot of useless junk nobody wants and they can't sell any other way.

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I signed up for the newspaper delivery. I will make sure to quit befor ethe allowed time.

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

Wish I would have seen this post earlier.

I tried it last year.
JC Whitney passed my credit card info on to a 3rd party which then turned around and began charging me monthly for "travel discounts" I had a hell of a hard time getting them to stop and was unable to re-coop all of my money. I no longer deal with JC Whitney.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

That kind of stuff always has a catch. Just like going out of business sales. I know one store that goes out of business every year. Some real good buys there though, they double the price then give you a 35 percent discount.

Good ole American advertising. ;)

Kit

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
imported post

Kit Carson wrote:
That kind of stuff always has a catch. Just like going out of business sales. I know one store that goes out of business every year. Some real good buys there though, they double the price then give you a 35 percent discount.

Good ole American advertising. ;)

Kit
I get a chuckle out of the term "Factory Outlet". We used to call them stores. :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
imported post

That sounds like what Circuit City is doing. I think they marked everything up 75% then back down 35%. What a rip!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.