Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This saddleman seat

thanks for you input...i have the original red material seat which i do like for sweating issues however i do slide forward on it instead of sitting "in" it.

http://tiny.pl/s7fx

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
imported post

I bought one of those as a complete seat about 2 years ago. I realy like it. I have a 1100 that has trhat seat, also a 1500 that has the Saddleman Road Sofa. I have been very pleased with both of them.

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
imported post

I bought that seat when I was looking for a new seat for my 1100 and the passenger half was to small and confining for my wife, so I ended up with the saddleman seat from JC Whintey with the gell inserts in them, the passenger half is flatter than the other seat and it worked better for us.

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
imported post

I did arebuild on my 82seat pan with the same saddleman matl. kit. Much better than the stock seat. Purchasedmine from JC Whitney. The orig. always felt like I was being pushedforward and down hill. Three hours and you would be in pain. :waving:Keno

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
imported post

Keno wrote:
I did arebuild on my 82seat pan with the same saddleman matl. kit. Much better than the stock seat. Purchasedmine from JC Whitney. The orig. always felt like I was being pushedforward and down hill. Three hours and you would be in pain. :waving:Keno
Did you use the factory 1100 seat pan with the Saddleman kit??? If so , would like to do mine. I have a JC Whitney catalog but can't find that kit in there??

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
imported post

dscase and I were up at JC Whitneys about 6 weeks ago. He bought one of the saddleman seat kits in the clearance section. Don't remember the exact price but it was less than $100. You might keep an eye on their clearance section on the web site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.