Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Looking for a simple, basic system to use to talk to my son while we're out riding together. Not interested in spending huge bucks until he settles on a bike for the long-term. Who knows, it may come with its own intercom and CB (read Goldwing/Valkyrie Interstate). Has anyone tried this system that's being advertised on Ebay?

6 Rider intercom system

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

I own and have used a two person version of the same thing. Worked well.Not sure bout the 6 person though. It is identical though except for the modules, everything else is exactly the same as what i have so prob made by same company...

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

tmdriverwannabe wrote:
I own and have used a two person version of the same thing. Worked well.Not sure bout the 6 person though. It is identical though except for the modules, everything else is exactly the same as what i have so prob made by same company...
Thanks Mark. Yeah, each box holds a pair of headsets, so you'd have to buy 3 boxes to be able to do the 6 rider thing.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Sometimes they can be a b%^$# to get em to link up with each other too, cant imagine trying to get it link up with 5 others all at once,plus each person would be on their own channel so to speak, so would have to push a button to cycle thru to get to the one u wanted to talk to, dont think would be a group type hook up, just two people at once i believe...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.