Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Read and downloaded Steve's critique on How to sync carbs.
Never done it before. Went like a charm, Left Sync, Right Sync and then Left/Right sync and all 4 columns were perfectly aligned on my 1200. I felt smart and very pleased.
I would have a hard time making it without this site and all of you experts who are always willing to help.

Thank you,
ErnieB

·
Administrator
26,169 Posts
imported post

Appreciation is best expressed by a donation to the forum. I don't do it often but I do get others to donate by sending them a small part or something in exchange for a donation.

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
imported post

Hi,

I donate when I can - maybe every 6-8 months or so and especially when a good fortune passes my way.

I recently picked up a 91 1500 for a good price and made a donation to Steve. I'll get that money back in the next 6 months or so over and over again, trust me.

I really don't know of a resource like this anywhere else and I don't want this board folding. It cost quite a few dollars to keep a board this size going. I tend to post quite a few pictures when explaining things and that does take up server space plus all that bandwidth. Ever notice that there are no ads??? I LOVE that there are no advertisements. One of the I am here.

PLUS... It makes you feel good to donate! Pass on the good stuff. It will come back to you 2 fold!

Tim.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
imported post

Mr Magic Fingers wrote:
I really don't know of a resource like this anywhere else and I don't want this board folding.

If Steve is reading this, whatever you do please don't ever let this board fold. It would be a big loss to the Goldwing community if it went down.

If you ever get unable to run it for any reason (illness, lack offinances, too much pressure maintaining the site, old age...), consider passing the reins onto one or some of the main members so it keeps on running.

This sitetoo good to lose, and some of us do appreciate what we have here. :applause:

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
imported post

Hey.... STOP!!!

Don't let a rumor start here!!!

The board is not folding... Poor choice of words I used here!!!

Tim.

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Hey bootwing, I don't think Steve is sick. He serviced my car in August and he looked fit enough to me. Don't write him off yet.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
imported post

Bootwing1100 wrote:
If Steve is reading this, whatever you do please don't ever let this board fold. It would be a big loss to the Goldwing community if it went down.

If you ever get unable to run it for any reason (illness, lack of finances, too much pressure maintaining the site, old age...), consider passing the reins onto one or some of the main members so it keeps on running.

This site too good to lose, and some of us do appreciate what we have here. :applause:
Forum closing? I hope not. There are many Goldwingers out there who don't post much (i'm one of them) if ever, but we read a lot. I visit here 4 or 5 times a week to read and learn. Don't ever close it down please, it's of too much value to more people than you think.

·
Graphics Guru
1,311 Posts
imported post

Mr Magic Fingers wrote:
Hey.... STOP!!!

Don't let a rumor start here!!!

The board is not folding... Poor choice of words I used here!!!

Tim.
[align=center]you got them going good Tim,, or maybe some of them were smoking the good stuff when they read that..:thumbsup:

[/align]

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
imported post

wingnut junior wrote:
[align=center]you got them going good Tim,, or maybe some of them were smoking the good stuff when they read that.. :thumbsup:
[/align]
Some of us have eyes gone past their best junior, or short attention spans for reading more than one or two posts.
It's a good way for rumour to start. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

I plan to donate when I can. I love this site and without it I would not know as much about my 1800 as I do now. great place for making friends too.

·
It aint rocket science
3,924 Posts
imported post

Good going Ernie. Now enjoy that ride even more.

JD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.