Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey guys, I just wondered if anyone out there sells a larger than stock diameter hand grips? I ask because I have very large hands (4XXL) and my palms are killing me if I ride more than 15 mins. I also own a 2004 Honda VTX1300c and the factory grips are much larger than my GL1100's and didn't bother me at all on long rides.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
819 Posts
imported post

I to have large hands and like large grips, The largest and most comfortable I have found are the kuryakin ISO grips.

I wish they were even a little larger.

Get the Throttle Boss to go with them, Lets you loosenyour grip on thegrip and still keep pressure on the throttle.

Peter

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Large diameter foam grips are available too, but they get waterlogged when it rains. The Kuryakyn grips are probably more sensible.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

FitzAl wrote:
Large diameter foam grips are available too, but they get waterlogged when it rains. The Kuryakyn grips are probably more sensible.
I think I'll look into the form grips. I never ride in the rain and my bike is kept in the garage when not in use.

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
imported post

My bike came with these fat leather wrapped grips, would like to get some more as the foam inside is 'migrating' up some.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
imported post

You might want to check with Randakk. I saw some mention of grips on his site, but never looked at them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.