imported post

Don't be a dreamer! Be a motorcyclist!

(Photo by Red Goudger.......)

Attachments

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Great, think we were on that road a few years ago.........again some day. :action::action:

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

Gnawsome! But I would point out that I'd miss the sky... riding in that slot between the trees...

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

us385south wrote:
Gnawsome!  But I would point out that I'd miss the sky... riding in that slot between the trees...
Aww, then... you want sky, lad? Goldwingers. Never satisfied...ever....any of them!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

(Photo by Red Goudger......)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
imported post

Thanks for giving us hope. looking forward to traveling that direction next summer when my slave owner sets me free for 3 weeks

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Im new here but I already know that if I want live vicariously through anyone, I just need to look up his post and I am there........... (Except that one trip in Michigan 3 years ago........ Ouch.....)

Every forum that I have ever been involved with, there is always one matriarch of sorts, that one person that touches everyone in one form or another...... That would be CJ & Red here, no doubt, great people! Thanks for sharing your life's journey with us, it truly makes our day better, and in some ways, makes us better.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
imported post

Thought of Cousin Jack and Red today took a nice ride up to his most favorite lake ever I think please come back I will take care of all the road critters. If you ever come this way I will be your hosts with the mosts. Nipe

Attachments

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Yes, Nipe, them there lakes you got back there, well....they're just "Great Lakes!" (Bridges ain't bad, either!) Never fear, son, we'll be back someday, the Red Goudger and me........ buy you a soda or a beer! (And yes, I'm too damn chicken to ride the grate!)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

I rode thru the Tunnel of Trees just off the Lake Michigan coastline last week. A beautiful area with some good roads to ride.

Dubs

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
imported post

Awesome pic but wrong lake never been over that bridge but soon. I will not run the crate either. The Greatest of the the lakes Lake Superior is on the top of my list for rides. You buy the beers and I will buy the steaks for you and red we will have a great time. Pics are from Duluth the great broke state of MN over looking Lake Superior. Just dont visit in January I warned ya. Nipe

Attachments

·
Canada Bob
461 Posts
imported post

Hmmmm, I see from the first photo, that for youNon Goldwingriders, they put arrows on the road to indicate direction of travel.:raspberry:

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
imported post

kb0ou wrote:
:waving:

CJ

When are ya going to Tennesse to get the trailer??

kbOou,

We're not! Our most dearest friend Dubswing is shipping it to us!!! :applause::applause::applause::applause:

Red :cheesygrin:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

nipe wrote:
Awesome pic but wrong lake never been over that bridge but soon. I will not run the crate either. The Greatest of the the lakes Lake Superior is on the top of my list for rides. You buy the beers and I will buy the steaks for you and red we will have a great time. Pics are from Duluth the great broke state of MN over looking Lake Superior. Just dont visit in January I warned ya. Nipe
You got that right....circling Lake Superior is one of the best rides we've done, especially Highway 61 from Duluth to Thunder Bay, Ontario... you get on the north shore of Superior, and it's like a wilderness! Next pic is from that ride..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

cj
i know that there is at least one wing rider around thunder bay. i just sent a pair of 83 aspencade calipers up that way. looks like a nice ride.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
imported post

Twas on that same highway 61 yesterday your pic looks like it was farther north then I was I will be riding up to Grand Portage next week to break in the new skins for the wing. Cant wait the weather looks like its going to be in the mid to upper 70's. Nipe

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
imported post

Is that the Mackinac Bridge ? I will be taking 5 days to go around Superior the first week end in Sept. i am looking for nice leisure routes if anybody knows any that they would like to share or any interesting places to spend the night

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.