Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i've been trying to get their gl1200 speaker grills... finally managed to save up the money. when going to check out. i notice mexico is not on the billing list.. i email them. they nicely reply telling me thei fixed it. i also told them i was paying from mexico and wanted them shipped to an us address. they said that wouldn't be a problem. then finally. went to paypal. paypal shipping info coulndn't be changed. so i went back and used their credit card method instead of paypal... then i got an email from sierra. they said they tried to run my credi card to process my order and unfortunately their merchant verifone would not very my billing address and therefore they could not ship my order. i emailed back saying i could use paypal but they would have to ship to the address i was asking by email not the one that paypal would give them. they once again agreed... happy now i went to the checkout page. chosed paypal. filled all the info again. payment was sent and i was all happy, i could see the grills already installed on my bike when i suddenly got an email from paypal telling me sierra refunded my payment. omgg i then got an email from sierra again telling me that my paypal acc was not verified and confirmed while my paypal account is veryfied and 3 year old now. they suggested me to use wire transfer but that would cost an additional 15 bucks :(:(:( or they would ship to mexico but again they cannot accept credit cards from outsite usa.

i think thats just too stupid. it is not the first time i order items online from mexico and get them send to addresses on the US. I refuse to pay additional costs or expensive shippings to mexico.

anyone else know another place besides sabercycle selling speaker grills for 1200s? there is a set on ebay but is broken, missing the emblems and tabs. i want a complete set :(

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
imported post

u might want to check with paypal to make sure your address is still verified, just because paypal verified your address 3 years ago does not mean it is verified today, yes it seems crazy but i had a similar problem and calling paypal sure wasn't much help, i don't remember the exact procedure but it had to do with re verifying the credit card i had used to start my paypal account about 3 years ago, the credit card had expired and a new replacement card had been issued but not verified with paypal so thats what had caused the trouble in my case, paypal will not notify you about this, why not ? i sure don't understand
GOODLUCK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.