Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A little gettogether about 10 AM on Saturday at the Clinton Library in Little Rock, to see the Chopper exhibit, than maybe a short ride for lunch. Price I believe is $7.00 (retired military $5.00) to get in. Hosted by Lopeha. Get off at Exit 141 on I30 and you can see the overpriced triplewide of the former president.:D

Gene:waving:

·
Administrator
26,139 Posts
imported post

GLester wrote:
you can see the overpriced triplewide of the former president.:D

:cooldj:with polyester curtains and a redwood deck :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Crap!!!! :XI've got a karoake show Friday night and a class to go to on Saturday so I will miss this one. :(

Have a great time and enjoy the curtains! :cool:

Will have to catch you next time....:gunhead:

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

Hope those in the Central Arkansas area will come & join us! For those a bit farther away we're working on a date for a MNG in an area that would allow the Ks Rhino's & the Okies to meet up, maybe in the Fayetteville, AR area with a possible date in the late April, early May time frame. Will keep you posted, Andy.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
imported post

I will try ...

I had a little surgery on by foot today ... if I'mable to get my boot on and walk a little I will be there.

Can't wait to see the Doublewide up close... :action:

Bob

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

No, no Monk - It's a triple-wide! We're talking about being really uptown here!

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
imported post

lopeha wrote:
No, no Monk - It's a triple-wide! We're talking about being really uptown here!
OH! :shock:I stand corrected ... :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

2 days away & the forecast is for temps near 70! What a great day it'll be!

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

Looking forward to seeing/meeting a bunch of new friends tomorrow. If you're within a couple of hours of Little Rock then come on down! The weather looks to be ideal.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

4 of us met and had a great time. Myself, Lopeha, Dave0430, and Monk. It was actually more interesting than I thought. Then out to lunch at Golden Correl than a ride. Life is good, but I had to leave early for an engagement with my wife. But had a great time.:)

Attachments

·
Administrator
26,139 Posts
imported post

Is that not the strangest bike ever made? The dude was on some serious meds but the craftsmanship is excellent.
Did some pretty good miles today, I had 322 on the trip meter when I got home. Need to do about 450 more tomorrow to have 24,000 in the first year since I got the 1800.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

Had a great time. Took several pictures, will get them on a slideshow tomorrow. Not a big chopper fan, but the engineering was amazing.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
imported post

I had a good day ... it was very nice the meet others from this board.

The choppers were more about Art than about riding.What those guys created was amazing.

And then the highlight of the day ... getting to see the triplewide up close. :action:

Bob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.