Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
25,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys want to try to get together in a coupe weeks? Thinking about Furrs cafeteria 5707 Rogers Avenue
Fort Smith, AR

·
Premium Member
3,770 Posts
Works for me if I get one of them running

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Count me in! Andy what b yo proglem? Don't give Blue color a bad name. LOL Give me a shout if I can help.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,309 Posts
works for me Dave
nail the date and let's ride.

·
Premium Member
3,770 Posts
Just the time to get it done. Last Saturday I vegged out

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Darn, everyday I spend here in Ft Smith puts me that far behind getting my bike back together. My luck I'll be leaving before you guys get here and I'm only 2 blocks from Rogers Ave (not sure where Furrs is). SHAZBOT

·
Administrator
25,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lets shoot for Mar. 26th, unless Andy can't get something going by then.

Reactions: AZgl1800

·
Premium Member
3,770 Posts
The 1500 is now operational! Riding it back to work in a bit. Will start on the 1800 when I get done for the week

·
Premium Member
3,770 Posts
April 2nd would be preferable for me. Veteran's Outreach is having a Poker Run on the 26th in Searcy. Besides being a good cause it would provide me with a way to get the 1500 in front of several possible buyers.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
I've got it on the calendar! The wife will be gone with her sister for the weekend. I actually have a chance make this one!! :smile2:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,309 Posts
I've got it on the calendar! The wife will be gone with her sister for the weekend. I actually have a chance make this one!! :smile2:

You did set April 2nd, on your calendar, right??

that's when Andy can make it... would like to see all of us there.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
You did set April 2nd, on your calendar, right??

that's when Andy can make it... would like to see all of us there.
Yes sir! March 26 was not a good weekend for me either. I perked up when I saw April 2nd!

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
What time of day do you usually plan to meet? That is the only thing I have not seen yet. Also, is this a guys only thing or does anyone bring their significant other?

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
From what I've seen, SO's are always welcome. Woe be unto any of us that say otherwise! :) April 2 should be good.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,309 Posts
the gang seems to roll in around 11 AM, try to beat the 'noon rush'

and SO's are always welcome.... previous events have had good attendance from the ladies.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.