Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Would like to but arm rest on my 82 Aspencade so my wife will be able to feel more secure on the back of my bike. Would like a few photos of the arm rest up and in the folded position as we have not seen any. Thank you in advance

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Mine dont fold down, they swing out and backwards. Also, they lock into the closed position so they are pretty solid. There is a release underneath each side. And yes, mine isa 1200. I bought them on ebay, for $120, so I cant tell who made them or if they are available for the 1100. sowwy...

They are very solid, though. I am very glad I have them. Your wife will appreciate them.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Now there is some nice photo taking, nice job UBarW

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

thanks, I think. They were with my cell phone, I thought they were crappy pics, they just showed the hinges best...

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

here's the ones I just put on my 1100. They swing around also. There was a brand new set on Ebay last week. Don't know if they sold yet or not.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
Don't know if they sold yet or not.
They went for $171.

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

thank you for the photo of the swing out arm rest. I have a grill on the top of my bags do you think there is room for that type or can you send me a side view photo of the bag and arm rest and I will see if it will work Thank you again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.