Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
imported post

I know a few wives that have fallen asleep while riding with their husbands. Mine included!

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

Can there really be anything dumber?

Hit a good sized pothole, slam on the brakes, actually.... execute any panic move and you will feel real bad about thinking it was OK to let someone sleep on your bike.

IMHO of course!

·
Graphics Guru
1,311 Posts
imported post

[align=center]nothing new in that,,, lots of people fall asleep on goldwings,, and ive done it loads of times myself.
[/align]

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

Yeah, they ride smooth enough to do it...just really upsets my passenger when I am the one snoring...

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
imported post

Wife would fall asleep almost every time. Now, after some adaptation she falls asleep on the Spyder as well.I take it as trust and a tribute to what driving skills I might posess.

Patrick

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

On a nice sunny day we are good for maybe 20 minutes before I"m getting a helmet pounding on my back, I just have to turn down the intercom :cool:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
imported post

My wife falls asleep all the time and I don't see anything wrong with it. Of course she's in the sidecar with the pooch! ;D

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
imported post

Fallin' asleep aint the issue.... it's the goof-ball trying to look at the camera held out to his side and trying to control a motorcycle... worse than texting while driving.... NOT IMPRESSED!!!
:thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
imported post

99winger wrote:
Fallin' asleep aint the issue.... it's the goof-ball trying to look at the camera held out to his side and trying to control a motorcycle... worse than texting while driving.... NOT IMPRESSED!!!
Yeah that's what I was thinking. My wife will fall asleep too, even in the twisty sections but I couldn't think it would be safe to take a picture of her doing it.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

99winger wrote:
I was goin to say the same thing.. Lil Digger used to fall asleep all the time.. I used to have a belt him in...:?

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Red used to fall asleep all the time on our Wings, but she doesn't on the ST......don't know what that means!

You could always cobble up an old-fashioned sissy bar, weld a plate on it, glue on some velcro....then velcro the back of her helmet.....stick her up on there!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
You could always cobble up an old-fashioned sissy bar, weld a plate on it, glue on some velcro....then velcro the back of her helmet.....stick her up on there!
Poor Red........:sadguy::praying:

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
imported post

99winger wrote:
I have to agree!

Ex-wife used to put her fingers in my belt-loops and sleep...if she felt a tug on her fingers, she would wake.

Duh...maybe I should have let her fall off....would have been cheaper than the divorce!

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
imported post

Mine falls asleep all the time when we are on our summer trips, during which we average 400 mile days. By the second tank of gas she is usually dozing away, it must me great.:action:

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
imported post

I want to die in my sleep like my uncle. Not like the passengers in his the car screaming.

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
imported post

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

i know im guilty of dozing off looking at mine

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
imported post

My wife falls asleep easily on the back too. She says motorcycling makes her easily tired. Gonna be plunking her in a sidecar in spring - that'll scare the hell out of her and keep her awake! :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
imported post

WARNING! THREAD HIJACK AHEAD!

Hey Daryl!

I sent you a PM on sidecar.com about your 1100 mounts that ur thinking of selling. Let me know if you do plan to sell, I may be interested.

Good to see you over here on the tug side too by the way!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread topic.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.