·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
462 Posts
imported post

Wow..he also has a stock radio for sale..bidding starts at 600 bucks! Tell you what..come pick me up and i`ll sing to you for that 600 bucks..

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

I have a feeling he may be reassembling this bike and riding it himself, cause I don't think he's gonna sell too many parts at his buy it now prices! Trying to get 75 bucks for used chrome windshield trim that can be bought new for much less. 40 bucks for speakers? Yikes!!:shock: We may be desperate for parts, but not that desperate!

TDS

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Well you gotta pick and choose. The $35 for a voltmeter isn't bad. As for the rest of it, I sometimes have gotten a good deal by waiting until an auction ran out and making an offer on something that didn't sell.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

3008 posts Paul! Won't be too long before you snatch Redwings top poster title from him.:thumpingmad:He is getting slower every day and the gap continues to narow. If you get the top poster title it will make your a bit of a mouthful; maybe senior guru and top poster, or senior guru and poster, or whatever.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
imported post

Budegan wrote:
3008 posts Paul! Won't be too long before you snatch Redwings top poster title from him.:thumpingmad:He is getting slower every day and the gap continues to narow. If you get the top poster title it will make your a bit of a mouthful; maybe senior guru and top poster, or senior guru and poster, or whatever.

then we will sing "the top poster is dead. Long live the senior guru/top poster."

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Budegan wrote:
I hope REDWING keeps on cracking on posts, I don't plan on passing him, he has to remain top poster. If he slows down too much I'll have to go into read only mode!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.