Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Must have been a prototype. ;) You could chalk it up to a typo if he hadn't spelled it that way both times. :D

John

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Must have been a prototype. ;) You could chalk it up to a typo if he hadn't spelled it that way both times. :D

John
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I'm still looking for the dresser in those pics. I need another one for my bedroom!!!
:shock::shock::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::dude::dude::dude::dude:

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

There was a guy here sac selling a Wing but the picture was of a CB750C. I called him on it but he was convinced cause his Harley friend had told him it was a Wing.

Hey, is Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin where they have all that melted cheese you dip stuff into?

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

A few months ago there was an '82 Astencadd for sale on CL in Austin.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
imported post

Hmm...unless he leaves his Xmas decorations in the yard year round those are old pics. And I'll tell you that bear wouldn't have lasted an entire year.

I'm betting the pastics are all of it bcause they are busted up. And thoseare Dunlop Elite II tires...which means they are at least two years old.

Guy is either stupid or thinks everyone else is.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

morram wrote:
There was a guy here sac selling a Wing but the picture was of a CB750C. I called him on it but he was convinced cause his Harley friend had told him it was a Wing.

Hey, is Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin where they have all that melted cheese you dip stuff into?
That's been a closely guarded secret for many years, but now the truth comes out. We melt down those "Cheeseheads" when the Packers aren't doing so well and have a big party. Those of us with Astencabes lead a parade.

:coollep:

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

I hope you all are wearing the fez during those Astencabes parades cause I'm still suffering from hot melted cheesehead burnt lips and tongue

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.