Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Just one of the guys
4,774 Posts
The video title says “Like a champ”....hardly. He rides it more like an amateur.

He didn’t seem to get it in the air, he didn’t drift the corners, he never even got the front wheel up.

Granted it looks like a fun little trail bike, if you can fold your legs up like that. My knees are too decrepit for that.

·
Administrator
57,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought a couple of enduros back in 1971,
a Yamaha DT250 and CT175

rode those things in some very serious places, and over trails like that, the front tire would be in the air half the time.

those things taught me a lot that still comes in valuable once in a while on the Goldwing.

·
Administrator
24,356 Posts
The video title says “Like a champ”....hardly. He rides it more like an amateur.

He didn’t seem to get it in the air, he didn’t drift the corners, he never even got the front wheel up.

Granted it looks like a fun little trail bike, if you can fold your legs up like that. My knees are too decrepit for that.
Since it is a mini bike with pretty small tires I say he's doing a pretty good job.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
I've been thinking about getting a monkey 125 since I heard about them last year

·
Steve
437 Posts
I saw a few at the vintage motorcycle event at Mid Ohio race course. A 125cc that looks like the old Honda mini trail 50. Talked to a guy on one and he loved it.The bike is street legal. Neat little bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts