Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attached thumnails don't open for me. I don't see the pictures and can't open them on my computer. Do I need to change a setting or something? They used to be opened when I clicked on the thread. Thanks for your help.

·
Administrator
24,412 Posts
I don't know but will move this to somewhere you might get an answer.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dennis your picture doesn't open it just say's Attached Thumbnails. I cannot click on it, but other pictures are there no problem. I don't get it.

·
Administrator
21,866 Posts
Nice collection of cameras,

That's just the 35mm stuff. Haven't used it in years so I'm going to sell it, on eBay I guess.

A couple of those lenses cost more than my car. :frown2:

And that's nothing compared to the medium-format costs. That stuff will go next.

I sold the darkroom equipment a couple years ago and got 300 bucks for about 3,000 bucks worth of equipment. :frown2::frown2:

Attachments

·
Administrator
24,412 Posts
I sold the darkroom equipment a couple years ago and got 300 bucks for about 3,000 bucks worth of equipment. :frown2::frown2:
That reminds me of the deals I make. :frown2:

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Moving out of my NJ home for good. Sold house to daughter 2/3 of the value . She wants to make the house her own so very valuable furniture went for peanuts. Other things too. Such is life.I would like to hold on to things forever but doctor predicted 40 years left at most for me. Im 61. I have a terminal disease. Its called life.

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Attached thumnails don't open for me. I don't see the pictures and can't open them on my computer. Do I need to change a setting or something? They used to be opened when I clicked on the thread. Thanks for your help.
Method 1
Make sure that you have set default program to open jpeg files on the computer.

1. Open Default Programs by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Default Programs.
  2. In Default Programs Click on:
a) Associate a file type or protocol with a program. Use this option to fine-tune default programs based on the file type or protocol.
For example, you can have all .jpg image files open using a specific program, and .bmp image files open using a different program.
b)In the list of file extension look for Jpeg files and make sure that you have program associated with it like Windows photo gallery.

Change which programs Windows uses by default
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Change-which-programs-Windows-uses-by-default

Method 2
For issue with the email attachment make sure that you disable email scanning in the antivirus software installed on the computer and check.

Hope this helps!

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
I've been having the same issue - and I see the image above - but nothing else. The fun thing, is that if I log out, I can see the link to the image, but can't open it. I get prompted to logon, at which point it then shows up. The link for 'post quick reply' doesn't work either, I have to click the 'quote' or 'multiquote' button to get to a prompt that will accept the input. This is true across multiple computers and across multiple browsers. ~AZDD

·
Administrator
21,866 Posts
I just enabled my AdBlock Plus. (didn't know it was disabled for the site)

Anyway, I can now see Wingmin's pic without clicking on the bar and mine show up and open just fine. Can someone please post a pic using the Manage Attachments method so I can see if they'll open now?

·
Magic Moderator
4,226 Posts
Everything shows up here also and I have Windows7 Home Edition PC, an Opera Browser and ABP, Blur and Avast blockers all running.

I haven't seen a Minolta Camera in years, I had a Minolta ranger finder 35MM years ago. I had a couple of Canon Cameras also and four lenses. Now I have an inexpensive Polaroid point and shoot digital camera. Never had a chance to start a darkroom.

·
Administrator
21,866 Posts
How much for the cameras? You don't get to see Minolta around much anymore. Lee
I'm thinking of starting at $1,000 and the price also includes a Tamrac bag that will hold the bulk of what you see there. Plus cases for the 17mm, 300mm and 100~500mm lenses. Oddly, the X700 bodies don't like to sit and the lens mounts on two of those bodies have problems. The 3rd seems to be good, functions and fires well. The SRT 201 is solid too.

The sophistication of that Minolta Program System was remarkable. The first TTL flashes, the Power Grip II, and Motor Drive 1. And the Minolta lenses were so much better than most of the competition. I wish I could get glass that good to fit my Canon bodies.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.