Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

what motorcycle clubs are around hear that a younger (29 year old) gl1500 rider fit into?

i like doing long (200-300mi) day trips but ionly have weekends free to ride, i work nights so evening get togethers are prettymuch out.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
imported post

I don't belong to any clubs but am considering dropping in on a local GWRRA chapter. I think there's one in Watchung or thereabouts. Other than that, I guess the dealers are the place to learn about local poker runs etc.

I often see Blue Knights and Red Knights out on the road with many Goldwings if you think you'd fit in there.

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
imported post

Hi crazzyrman I belong to GWRRA and in my state there are 4 chapters. I also work nights. The mornings or weekends are my ride times also. Check out a chapter near you and see if theirs anyone who may be a second shifter also. Warning there are alot of retired people, but thats good news for us younger riders. These older people have much experience and are willing to share the wealth of knowledge that only time can bring from riding. Check out GWTA also this club is similar to GWRRA and has alot of distance riders. Poker runs and benefit rides are great places to meet others also. As mentioned bike shops also advertise rides. Don't forget the Americade and other tours this summer. Wherever you decide to ride you already have riding in common.Keep on winging.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.