Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please remember to bring items for the auction which will be held on Thursday night after dinner. Also, items should represent the area that you are from such as our hometown, Augusta is home of the Master's Golf Tournament. The auction is not meant for you to bring items from cleaning out your garage.

·
Magic Moderator
4,717 Posts
I have something I'd like to send to you for the auction, it may not represent New Mexico but it was made in NM.
I do counted cross stitch and I make one of a kind items.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,874 Posts
(y) (y) (y) I will PM you Andy's address

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have something I'd like to send to you for the auction, it may not represent New Mexico but it was made in NM.
I do counted cross stitch and I make one of a kind items.
View attachment 325696
That is beautiful. Thanks. Hopefully you received Andy's address from AZgl1800 as Andy is the host for this years NASR.

·
Administrator
27,104 Posts
Please remember to bring items for the auction which will be held on Thursday night after dinner. Also, items should represent the area that you are from
I guess I'll have to bring a few pine boards.

·
Just one of the guys
4,818 Posts
We just recently moved so I am not sure what represents our area all that well, other than alligators, which I don’t think I will be bringing along.

Reactions: OnaWingAndaPrayer

·
Premium Member
12,808 Posts
Hi Doug . Welcome to the area. Zephyrhills water may be more acceptable than an alligator, though a gator would be interesting ;)

·
Magic Moderator
4,717 Posts
That is beautiful. Thanks. Hopefully you received Andy's address from AZgl1800 as Andy is the host for this years NASR.
Yes I received the address and I have to get it ready for shipping on Monday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts