Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok you guys. Last bump and then it goes on craigs list.

Hi all. I have a new austone 175/16 for sale. Fits the gl1500 according to the forum members. Wont fit the 1800. Don't ask me how I know. :readit: Anyway it has been mounted and then removed as it will not fit my 1800. I paid 152.00 dollars plus shipping. 110.00 dollars Plus you will pay shipping. Send me a PM.

Thanks, Cyclepath

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Yes the Austone is loved by almost everyone that has tried one on a 1500. Sorry it did not fit your 1800 though.

Have you asked about sending it back for a refund? One member did not like how his Auston felt when riding and was able to return it for a full refund as I recall.
If the tire is supposed to be the correct size in width/height by the numbers but does not fit the bike they may give a refund on that also? If the numbers say it should fit, but it does not, then it's not really your mistake so they may refund?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for the last time

Ok you guys. Last bump and then it goes on craigs list.

Hi all. I have a new austone 175/16 for sale. Fits the gl1500 according to the forum members. Wont fit the 1800. Don't ask me how I know. :readit: Anyway it has been mounted and then removed as it will not fit my 1800. I paid 152.00 dollars plus shipping. 110.00 dollars Plus you will pay shipping. Send me a PM.

Thanks, Cyclepath

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
David, did you get a box from me?
Yup I did. Thanks. How did I manage to to win those? I put them on my Kwik Kamp trailer. Just got back yesterday from Death Valley. Great weather down there. Not so good on the way down.

So.... I got a box from you. You want a big tire from me ? hahahaha 100 bucks , come and get it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.