Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Australian Members Assistance

1K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  LloydM 
#1 ·
imported post

We are planning an Eastern Australian tour for 2013 and would like to contact some members in that area, :?:?Thanks

B&B :action::action:

#3 ·
imported post

On the bucket list. See Australia on a motorcycle.

#5 ·
imported post

Wow!! We look forward to hearing about this trip, that is for sure.
We will enjoy following your Spot tracker to see where you go. :claps:

#6 ·
imported post

johnthebavarian wrote:
Do not forget NZ!
I thought that was part of Auzzie Land ;):thumbsup:

#7 ·
imported post

Bob and Barb,

I look forward to meeting you both and you are most welcome here. Do you know what time of year it will be?

Summer can be a killer unless you are used to the heat already.

I guess you could be trying to escape the northern winter but will talk to you before then.

Aust has a similar area to the US which I presume you already know when you say Eastern Aust. tour.
New Zealand has fantastic scenery too as suggested by John the Bavarian. Could even be better than here. :cheesygrin:

Three photos below of Great Ocean Road in Victoria which is a must see if possible. Also Byron Bay (bottom photo) in New South Wales is another.
I should mentionPete (Silverfox) who drew my attention to your post. :readit:

Will keep in contact.
Lloyd :waving:

Comparative size of US and Aust below.

#9 ·
imported post

Well us Goldwinger's know no borders right - EH??? :action::action::action::action:

#10 ·
imported post

Thanks Lloyd, I"m atually Skyping with Pete at the moment, we'll keep you in the loop, the east coast is our interest. Thanks :waving:

#11 ·
imported post

LloydM wrote:
96aspencade wrote:
johnthebavarian wrote:
Do not forget NZ!

My Kiwi friends won't be happy with that. :cheesygrin: :waving: :D

That's like saying Ireland is part of England or Canada and the USis all one country. :D
don't forget us nice kind Brits used to own all of these countries until you all started to get a bit unruly and upset with us.:battle:

Alan Y

#12 ·
imported post

I am familiar with the Canadian, Irish, US & Scottish versions of Whiskey, what comes from Down under for the party :?

#13 ·
imported post

alany wrote:
LloydM wrote:
96aspencade wrote:
johnthebavarian wrote:
Do not forget NZ!
My Kiwi friends won't be happy with that. :cheesygrin: :waving: :D

That's like saying Ireland is part of England or Canada and the USis all one country. :D
don't forget us nice kind Brits used to own all of these countries until you all started to get a bit unruly and upset with us.:battle:

Alan Y
Agreed Alan. Red indicates British ownership late 1800's

#14 ·
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
I am familiar with the Canadian, Irish, US & Scottish versions of Whiskey, what comes from Down under for the party :?
Cold tinnies I think Bob.... the Aussies don't give a Castlemaine XXXX for anything else, according to the adverts anyway. :ROFL::ROFL:

#15 ·
imported post

They're Not? :doh:

Doing Oz was onour Bucket List, back in95/96 (but we ended up moving out to BC instead :baffling: )

We were going to fly over to Melbournefor 12 weeks in Feb and then work our way north through the back country and return via the coast, following this route - http://tinyurl.com/74wg33n

The idea was to pick up a BMW in Melbourne, load on our camping gear and head off, returning some 12 weeks later. ..... Never did come to pass though. :sad:

Next time we meet up for a coffee, you'll have to fill me in! :cooler:

#16 ·
imported post

Alan Y
[/quote]
Agreed Alan.  Red indicates British ownership late 1800's

[/quote]

We don't even "own" the UK now, since we became a minority in our own country, I guess it all backfired somewhere along the line!! :?:cool::wtf:

#19 ·
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
96aspencade wrote:
Cold tinnies I think Bob.... the Aussies don't give a Castlemaine XXXX for anything else, according to the adverts anyway. :ROFL::ROFL:
Well, we'll just have to introduce them to something new eh ? :cool:

#22 ·
imported post

LloydM wrote:
I could go for some of these roads! Looks like California, Oregon and Washington coast roads.

#25 ·
imported post

ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.