Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?? I installed an MP3 player into the jack (left hand glove box) and pressed the AUX button, and nothing comes out. Doesn't matter if I switch to speaker/headphones.

Yes I get sound if I put the MP3 players earphones on, so that part is working correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mel

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Did that also JWayne. Thanks for the input and idea.
Cheers.

·
Administrator
26,562 Posts
imported post

It may not be plugged in under the pocket.

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
imported post

May not be plugged in under the pocket OR may be plugged in to the wrong connector. There are 2 in a black rubber boot, one red the other white. The aux connector will fit in either..the white one is the correct one.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

Looks like this:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Excellent info guys, I'll check that out in the morning..

:12black:

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Had to wait for the weather to get warm and sunny. Took the glove box out, and it wasn't even connected.
How can they sell a new bike like that??

Thanks for all the info, it was a big help.

·
Vendor
680 Posts
imported post

The Aux cable is not installed by dealer or Honda, it is packaged with owners manual. For what its worth a lot of 1800 riders never use the aux function or even want the radio.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

It was installed into the left box when I bought the bike new. Why would they take the time to do this and not even plug it in??

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
imported post

Wayne wrote:
The Aux cable is not installed by dealer or Honda, it is packaged with owners manual. For what its worth a lot of 1800 riders never use the aux function or even want the radio.
My 09 aux cable was ready to rock when I drove it off the lot, but they use to leave it in the left pocket and the owner had to install

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.