Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi Guys....I feel pretty stupid today. My 95 SE has the aux jack tucked up under my left pocket...but my manual doesnt tell me how to turn it on? There is no AUX button on the dash. Can someone enlighten me? I tried holding down the FM botton as was told to me by a friend, but it didn't work. Thanks Guys....

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Got a picture of that aux jack?

I'd sure like to see it.

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
imported post

I was under the impression that only the Interstate had the auxiliary jack. There's not one on my '95 SE.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

My 91 Interstate doesnt have one, but I think its a one-year goofball radio though, its made by Kenwood.

·
Pwhoever
3,181 Posts
imported post

The 95 SE should not have an Aux jack on it unless the radio was modded. Have you been able to trace the wire to see where it goes?
I have an Aux jack for a 3.5mm plug that connects to an FM modulator under my left pocket but it need a switch to activate it That switch is also installed in that pocket.
Can you describe what the jack looks like? Is is a male or a female and is it for a mini plug?

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

My owners manual says it has one. I haven't opened the pocket bucket to look yet...but when I looked at the dash for a button to turn it on...it doesnt have one. Chances are it will not be there, so I will have to use a modulator for my Sirrus Radio. So much for owners manuals....Thanks Guys...

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Which bike are you talking about? Your profile says GL1200. :baffled:

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
imported post

mickeyd1220 wrote:
My owners manual says it has one. I haven't opened the pocket bucket to look yet...but when I looked at the dash for a button to turn it on...it doesnt have one. Chances are it will not be there, so I will have to use a modulator for my Sirrus Radio. So much for owners manuals....Thanks Guys...
The manuals cover all three models with sections pertinent to each. Be sure you are looking at the section for your particular model.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

You guys are correct as usual. We pulled the pocket out and the jack I was expecting to find is not there. So...anyone have any thoughts on an FM Modulator for a Sirius Radio receiver? Can they be used with this reciever?. Mike F....Im talking about my 95 SE. I have to update my profile. I just got the bike. The 84 is for sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.