Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellas. Does anyone have a better diagram and explanation of Bob Anderson's write-up of fitting an auxiliary input to the 1500 radio? The photos are not clear and the text is all mumbled up so is difficult to follow. I had an aux input already fitted and was working perfect as long as there was a blank cassette inserted but now the tape player has broken down so the aux input no longer works. Bob Anderson's system would be perfect as the tape player no longer needs to be working and this would suit me fine. Regards to all. Gerry.

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Hi Fellas. Does anyone have a better diagram and explanation of Bob Anderson's write-up of fitting an auxiliary input to the 1500 radio? The photos are not clear and the text is all mumbled up so is difficult to follow. I had an aux input already fitted and was working perfect as long as there was a blank cassette inserted but now the tape player has broken down so the aux input no longer works. Bob Anderson's system would be perfect as the tape player no longer needs to be working and this would suit me fine. Regards to all. Gerry.
Here is a pdf of the installation procedure. It seems clear enough to me.

Attachments

Reactions: DBohrer

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, that's the one. Thanks a lot. Regards. Gerry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts