Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

picked up a nail on my rear k177. was thinking about trying the avons next. whats your experience with these? does it have the balance dot on them and whats the best price?

·
Answer Seeker & Kibitzer
632 Posts
imported post

I have not used them but several of my friends really liked them...

I would not hesitate to put them on my bike. They like to be run HARD (high PSI).

Pump them up to the MAX cold presure and monitor the pressure often.

Good grip and handling from what I've been told and seen...

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
imported post

I have them on my 93 Aspy right now - a good tire both in dry and wet conditions... This is my 2nd set of Venom X's... Had Road Pilot's before these and Avon's before the Road Pilots... I like them both...

Les

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
imported post

Been through at least a half dozen sets of the Avons.Just put another one on the front. Yes, I like them

·
Premium Member
61,440 Posts
imported post

On my 1500 they were quiet, good traction, very little cupping, mileage was under 10k, average for me...............

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
imported post

I have them on my 94 Aspy. I had Dunlop Elite 3's before these and still do on my 98 SE and I find no difference in the ride or handling. I bought the Avons after reading many reviews. They were priced right. They do have a balancing dot. I also use Dyna-beads. Since I didn't notice any difference between the two brands, I also bought another set of new Dunlops Elite 3's for my 98 SE. It's a toss up. Look for the best deal ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.