Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went on an awesome ride 200 mile ride today. It was 45* sky clear, and sunny. For those who know the area. I went to Waynsburg Pa. got on rt 21, rode it to WV. it ends at rt 250. That is were the awe in awesome came from. I was scraping pegs for 25 miles or more. Down rt 250 to Hunderd WV.(that is a town) then on to rt 7 good road too. then rt 218 another good road. Back to Waynsburg. Then up 188 to home. I think I will reverse that same rt tomorrow.
Thank you lord for such an awesome day.
Did anyone get out for a ride today?
God Bless
Gary

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
I went down through there last Sept on my way to Shanksville for the '11 services. Needed a good ride fix after doing the slabs from WI seeing the grandkids. Real nice country. Have a couple friends(brothers from another mother! We have the same daddy!) down in Fredricktown, one has hit 3 deer in that area, 2 in the first hit, riding of course. Only by the Grace of God!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Good to hear. I've been riding all month here in IL as well. If we don't get any snow accumilation by 16th we will set a record of 280 days with no snow. Looking at the forcast we will exceed thatand it doesn't hurt my feelings a bit.
I have managed to get out of work early to take the long way home a couple of days this week. as its been in the 40's. Loving it.
I have a garage full of service parts for the wing once old man winter does hit us. I've canceled tearing the bike down at least 3 weekends now. I guess thats a good thing.

:banana::action:

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As I posted, I went on an awesome ride Friday(12-14-2012). I reversed that route on Saturday. I am on this forum and three others. I hooked up with two guys from two different forms, and we had a great ride then too. I had never meet either of them before, But we got along like we had been riding forever. The point I am trying to make is. This is why I post my rides so much. Just to see if anyone is interested, or maybe they might like to ride it them self. I know I will ride with these two guy again.
So If you have a good ride or a good time somewhere,don't be afraid to let us know. No one has ever said that I post to much or to trivial. Even though I do.
God bless, and Marry Christmas.
Gary
P.S We also found out another guy tryed to meet us, but we missed him. We didn't know he was coming, or we would have waited.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.