Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got out for a great ride today in SW Ohio. Only 160 miles, but awesome weather and great stops in Amish country. Love it!
bikes.JPG

·
Administrator
26,148 Posts
Glad to hear someone is out riding.

Reactions: copper wing

·
Premium Member
41,088 Posts
Your right it was a beauteous day to ride, but you went to Cracker Barrel without me...how could you? We went to Hartrville kitchen, but only 120 mile.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your right it was a beauteous day to ride, but you went to Cracker Barrel without me...how could you? We went to Hartrville kitchen, but only 120 mile.
It looks like a cracker barrel front porch....but it was the Amish shop where they sell their crafts and furniture. They did have great donuts though!

·
Registered
503 Posts
How you gonna get a gazebo home on the goldwing?!

Reactions: copper wing

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Out on rt. 32 in Unity Ohio. Large settlement spread out with buggies and horses, etc.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Never heard of Unity, had to find it on the map.Have to check it out.

·
Premium Member
41,088 Posts
Out on rt. 32 in Unity Ohio. Large settlement spread out with buggies and horses, etc.
You threw me off saying Unity because I can almost throw a stone and hit the only red light there. Evidently there are two Unity's in Ohio. Google shows the Unity close to me in the N.E. So I assume you mean the Unity kind of close to West Union Oh correct?

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,651 Posts
I thought this was funny, look at the blue pin drop

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You threw me off saying Unity because I can almost throw a stone and hit the only red light there. Evidently there are two Unity's in Ohio. Google shows the Unity close to me in the N.E. So I assume you mean the Unity kind of close to West Union Oh correct?
Yes, by West Union off rt. 32

1 - 12 of 12 Posts