Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Texas! I ran into this website While doing some researching online. I want to say that I am not endorsing them.... but I will say that they are really detailed in their diagrams and catalogues and for that I am thankful. I am also thankful for all the info I have found on here, so I will share my knowledge with you guys.

http://www.cmsnl.com/
This is their home page

http://www.cmsnl.com/honda-gl1100-gold-wing-1982-usa_model7395/partslist/
This is for the '82 GL1100.

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
Thanks for the links... A bit different format there than hdlparts.com and servicehonda.com..

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,640 Posts
Interesting format on that site. Think I will add it to my bookmarks for such

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Well..nice layout I guess..but prices??? check here before you buy..same pics and much better prices.. westernhonda.com or hondabike.com even better some times and if yoiu are looking for fitment look here only site I have seen that tells you where a parts fits by bike and year.. ronayres.com..

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
ronayres.com seems to be a motorcycle travel agent... I didn't see any technical stuff.

??

·
Premium Member
1,075 Posts
Any of you USA citizens notice that this company is in the Netherlands?

·
Premium Member
476 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea the prices suck, and I did notice that it is in the Netherlands. Goldwings are everywhere in the world. I live in texas but I was just using it as a parts reference and to see how some of the components come together. Ronayers.com is a great site i did not know about.

P.S. Anyone know of any Texas based shops or parts store???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.