Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hello again! Been gone a long time, but now I'm back. Was on here last year as Jackhammer01, but forgot all log-in info, so I had to re-register. Anyway, happy to be back again!

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Welcome Backto this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Welcome back "j" that's why we have so many "New Members" :dude::dude:

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Welcome back to the Forum from Kansas!!! :waving:

I hope you find the Forum as informative and as much fun as we do!!:cooldevil:

Again, Welcome Aboard!!
:action:

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

Welcome from the
Steve Saunder's GOLDWING FORUM

A Big Welcome FromTEXAS

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
imported post

Welcome jhorton glad your back. Do what I do I have to write down all my passwords and usernames. Now where did I put that piece of paper.:dude::waving:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

A GREEEEAT BIG WELCOME TO THE BESTEST WING SITE ON THE WEB from Canada’s west coast, Jack. Hope you stay a longer this time. ;););););):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
imported post

Hi....welcome from the Netherlands!!!:banana:

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

jhorton wrote:
hello again! Been gone a long time, but now I'm back. Was on here last year as Jackhammer01, but forgot all log-in info, so I had to re-register. Anyway, happy to be back again!
It would be a shame to have to start over again. Why not send a PM to the wingnut and he will send out a new password for your Jackhammer01 account?

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Good idea, Ted. But who is the wingnut? I did a member search, and the only wingnut I found only had 2 post. If you send me the who-to info, I'll PM him. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

Hello and welcome from central Tx. lots of great info. and people hope you enjoy as much as I:waving::action:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

jhorton wrote:
Good idea, Ted. But who is the wingnut? I did a member search, and the only wingnut I found only had 2 post. If you send me the who-to info, I'll PM him. Thanks.
wingnut is the board owner Steve Saunders and he has 2000 + posts. Can't be that hard to see, I only found this forum today and know who he is already. Besides, there is a big green "contact us" button on the right, all ya need do is click it.
:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Welcome back jhorton,from VA, stay around awhile, look, learn and enjoy.:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Thanks, all. By the way, Tarman, welcome to the group. FYI, I am not a new member, just been away for a while. I KNOW who owns the board, and how to contact members. I just haven't heard Steve referred to as wingnut.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Thanks Ted. PM has been sent.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Yes, I'm still at the House, just recently got promoted to District Relief Manager, and now work at the beach. Puts me a lot closer to home!
wice pic, thanks for posting it!

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

Glad you get to work closer to home.

Me and Creekwalker got to eat Jackhammer's cooking in Florence a few months ago. :action:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.