Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Steve I know you guys are probably still working out the bugs from the server move and the upgrades, but am I the only one who has noticed when I go to any specific topic and I hit the back arrow in the top left hand corner of my web page, it won't take me back to the previous spot. I have to go up to the tab that shows

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > General Motorcycle Discussion Forum
and click the general tab to go back to that particular menu.

Just thought I would give you a heads up.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
imported post

It works for me. Just tried hitting the back arrow twice and it worked both times. Maybe clearing the old cookies?

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

lol well funny thing after i watched it happen for several days, I wrote this topic and it began working after that. must be pc gremlins again, trying to make me look like a fool.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

since the last post it does still happen, just not all the time. and it's only on this forum so I think their may be something to it. sometimes it does it and sometimes it don't.???

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,187 Posts
imported post

I hadn't noticed it either. The mouse I am using has a thumb clicker that I programmed for "Back".

So I wasn't looking at those buttons.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

I've noticed it only happens after you reply to a post. But I gave it no mind as when you go back by using the address it updates the forum your in. I like doing that all the time now.

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
imported post

Knucklebucket wrote:
must be pc gremlins
well it does it here but if i hit the back buton 2 times its all good

maybe you should hang a gremlin bell on your P.C. it seems to work on bikes:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
imported post

I've got the same issue going on.

A lot of websites o it on purpose, I've noticed ebay does it now too. Makes me want to punch someone in the face. Not here cuz I know it's just a glitch...but when it's intentional....grrrr.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.