Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Now that am back home and back to earth..... lol.. back to the daily grind. I wanted to get on here and post. My g/f and myself decided this year we wanted to go to Sturgis. For all those that are here state side and havent been. GO....... we had the time of our lifes up there...... Great place awesome riding and great fun. I had heard all kinds of storys about sturgis but decided i wanted to see fer myself. Must say seen a TON of wings up there. The club i belong to had a pre rally party in wy so we had to hit that also.. lol...... yep from my place to sturgis is roughly 550 miles.. but we streched the trip into a long one.. was gone 13 days........ spend roughly 8 of them doing riding the rest just bumming around...... first day went over into the edge of iowa to meet up with a buddy and ride in.. next day from onawa iowa to deadwood. *bout 500 miles*... next day some riding around deadwood then to sheriden wy...... from sheriden over into montana.. then back to sturgis....... next day down south of sturgis to see the sites.. and wow what a place to ride.. *a must do for anyone that loves rodes with curves and what not.. GREAT COUNTRY SIDE... rode home was back thru lower part of Mn.. then into iowa for a concert.. then back to nebraska...... was a awesome trip.. even had alot of people come talk to me bout me wing...... 81 interstate.......... yep seen alot of older wings up there but never found another 81.. seen alot of 83s....... :) anyway enuff of my rambling....... but here is one pic that we took on the trip i thought it came out awesome...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Nice pic, nice bike and nice trip, would have liked to have been on that one with ya!:waving:

Pete

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

The riding is worth the trip!! There is so much good riding and sights to see even if it is not the week of rally. :jumper: :jumper: :jumper:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Wow that's a clean bike, looks good Bro!

See you have a "Mojo" bag hanging off the back of your trunk?!!:baffled::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Wow that's a clean bike, looks good Bro!

See you have a "Mojo" bag hanging off the back of your trunk?!!:baffled::goofygrin:
LOL.. was a group thing for a club i belong to... told em ifn i was riding a wing to sturgis was gonna have a thong on it....... lol............ And thanks for the complements on the bike.. it is pretty clean for its age.. not sure how much longer i am gonna be riding it.. looking at selling it or trading it for a newer bike.. but who knows..

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

How many miles on the bike now ?:baffled:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.