Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my last wing in about 2016. Had several different bikes since then, A Yamaha Raider, a couple Shadows, 2 VTX 1300 and my last bike I just sold yesterday was a VTX 1800. I'm getting an 06 wing from a buddy that is 89 and had triple by pass surgery a few months back and he said it's time to stop riding. I'm heading down to So Calif from Fresno to pick it up tomorrow. It's going to be 105 once I get about 1/2 way home tomorrow so I will have a hot ride home. The red bike is my 1800 VTX I just sold, the next picture is the wing I'm getting
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting
Tire Sky Cloud Wheel Vehicle

Attachments

·
Administrator
28,955 Posts
Looks like he should have put some chrome on it. :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Bike...and Dennis

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dusterdude, as you can read my first post I have had several different bikes, actually 22 in all. Nothing like a Gold wing. Peter Goldwing, I know it's going to be hot but last July I bought a Yamaha Raider in Orange Ca, and rode it home to Fresno. Back in 03 I bought an 02 Gold wing in Portland Oregon and rode it to So Calif (Hemet) another very hot ride. Hot weather again but only about the last 150 miles. So Calif doesn't have the very hot weather like we do here in central Calif. But I will have plenty of water.

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dave0403, he has all the stock parts for the bike, he is the original owner.

Reactions: DaveO430

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Toolcraft4100, he is doing great, starting going back to the gum again last week.he is 89 years young and really in great condition considering he had triple bypass surgery but has made a great recovery. He was a physical education teacher in the judicial system for younger offenders. He always lived a health life, and his wife, Karen who passed away a few years back always made sure he ate healthy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts