Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have this backrest , actually it is not exactly this one but the one I have seems to have been discontinued. The one I have is new, was on the bike for only two months, and has a little pocket on the back of the back rest, but does not have the leather bar covers as shown in this link I have used as an example. I think it is a show chrome one, do not ask me, I forget but it is the one mainly for someone who rides solo mostly. Passengers hate it. And it is for the 1800 only, will not fit other bikes.

I have to find a box big enough to ship it in, that will take me a week, so meanwhile anyone who would like it , just send me a PM and I will keep a record of it, if more than one wants it, I will in a couple weeks have everyone just pick a number from one to whatever we have and whoever gets the number will get the backrest. I will have my wife pick it or something.

The cost is a donation to Steve for the site for 50 bucks and whatever the shipping is. When I get to that point I will just ship it to you and PM you with the shipping price and you can worry about it after you get it.

Might as well, or it will just lay in the shed and collect dust, I will never use it. GL1800 Adjustable Driver Backrest - Honda Goldwing Parts and Accessories

Kit

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,195 Posts
imported post

That's quite an offer Kit. If I knew for certain I was going to get an 1800, I would take you up on that deal.

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Hey Kit.........I would like to have it. PM sent........:)

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Kit said there was a little pocket attached to it NOT ALITTLE THONG:D

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Kit said there was a little pocket attached to it NOT ALITTLE THONG:D
Well if I get it.........there will be!!! (It's a fashion statement!) :cooldevil::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Ok...........I have four interested members. All of you who have sent me a PM saying you would like to have this backrest, PM me again and send me a number between one and ten. I will call my daughter friday and ask her to pick a number between one and ten and the closest one will get it.

I suppose I need to go find a box yet, I still have not done that.....I will go do that today.

Kit

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Well it is Friday, end of the sale. Only one person sent me a number to pick from so that was an easy choice. I did PM all the other three on Tuesday.......no one responded, so I had an easy choice.

I will PM with this member and send the backrest that way today.

Kit

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

Well done Kit ,you're a Gent !!:)

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

midwing wrote:
Well done Kit ,you're a Gent !!:)