Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

I remember when that show came out. Everyone got a black watchcap to wear. We all strapped our duffle bags to our bicycle handle bars and never missed an episode.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

I have that one on the MP3 player :):action:

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
imported post

I still have the first two albums. And I still wear a watch cap all winter long. I absolutely loved that show, but I had the good sense to buy a 69 TR-6 Trophy instead of a Sportser before leaving for the service... :gunhead:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Bob W wrote:
I remember when that show came out. Everyone got a black watchcap to wear. We all strapped our duffle bags to our bicycle handle bars and never missed an episode.
I lived in a hippy barn on Wallingford Street, U District, Seattle, during the time. We'd all gather and swill cheap beer (and hit on various illegal substances) during the show.....and among the "scooter trash" living in the house was one Triumph Bonneville, one BMW R65 (I think), a Norton, a Matchless 500cc thumper......and then there was me with my little Honda 305 Scrambler! When I wasn't drunk or stoned or watching "Bronson," I was feeling inadequate!

It didn't occur to me until years later that while the other bikes were often "down" or apart in the garage, mine was always up and running! Always! Lol....

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

Good one CJ!
Bronson and Billy Jack were the guys that first made me want to ride a motorcycle.

I even had a Eye in a Triangle (the all seeing eye) like Bronson's on my Husky dirtbike when I was 14 years old.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.