1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

an actual error/issue...

---

If you log on to an MIT realm, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE, click Change Password, type your existing MIT password, and then type a new, simple password that does not pass the dictionary check in Kadmind, you may receive the following error message:

Your password must be at least 18770 characters and cannot repeat any of your previous 30689 passwords. Please type a different password. Type a password that meets these requirements in both text boxes.

Note that the number of required characters changes from 17,145 to 18,770 with the installation of SP1.

NOTE: This is not a common case; it occurs only when you configure Windows 2000 to authenticate against an MIT Kerberos domain.
Back to the top

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
imported post

WOW,

I think I'm glad I have no idea what you're talking about.:?

Funny post though :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

:?

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

That sounds about right. The MIT realm is Unix based right? Unix and Windows don't like to get along. :ROFL: Oh, wait, I just exposed how much of a geek I am. :ROFL:

·
Registered
384 Posts
imported post

Huh?? :action:somebody needs to step away from the computer and go ride...!

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
imported post

I was thinking the same thing, I know what he said is right, isn't it? But on the other hand, the fact of the matter is, that it really doesn't matter, does it? But to put this in proper prospective, on second thought, I really don't want to muddy up what's being said here, ok.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
imported post

Luddy Are you a politician? You had me beleaving you knew what was going on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.