Premium Member
397 Posts
imported post

Paul Jr Designs for Gears of War 3.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Jr nailed it out of the park with this bike / Trike.

And they made it look so easy...

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

It's not for me...............

·
Anti-Guru
2,711 Posts
imported post

Nice show piece; I'd freak-out on the cable steering and the forward exiting exhaust for any "real" riding.

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
imported post

That one really is a piece of art. Probably about as controlable as a m-2 from the hip, but beautiful still the same. Just goes to showthat for all Sr.'s big talk, Jr. really did make OCC what it is (was). Even Rick is starting to point out that the OCC bikes just aren't the way they used to be.

I know I shouldn't watch the show, but I just can't help it, after all, that show is what got me interested in working on bikes when I was a teenager.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

It wasn't too bad a show the first season when they showed more of the work on the bikes and a lot less drama. The hollering and yelling and all that crap finally put me off. I haven't seen the show since the first year. It seemed like they were more bike decorators rather than builders since they bought so much stuff ready made.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

I've seen a few of their "tribute" bikes up close, and I sure would not ride most of the poorly built crap that they build. They look good on TV, but up close, you can see how poorly built they are. I was especially disapointed in the one for the Army,I would had been scared that it would fall apart going around the block. Like most, after the 1st year,I pretty much quit watching it.:cool:

Gene:action:

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
imported post

What no spider webs

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
imported post

+1 what Exavid said. It went from bike building/decorating to "The Dysfunctional Welding Show" in a hurry! There's was a drama-based business model. Bikes were simply the excuse and served to distract the viewer from the true product.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

Hey walmart was full of OCC crap a few yrs ago They musta done something right.Its like wresling turn on one of the raw shows and you may see some actual wresrtling but i think not Can't watch OCC any more either. Loved the first years of monster garage Jessy James was a cool fab guy till it all went to crap to
wilf

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.