Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I took my first warm weather ride with my new Baker hand wings today. They put a great deal of air on my chest. I would not want to be without them again.

I do not know how much cold weather protection they will give but I will eventually find that out too.

·
Major Enthusiast
238 Posts
imported post

They give a lot of cold weather protection too. I consider them to be the one mandatory accessory. All Goldwings should ship with them installed from the factory. Hand and airwings are the first thing I would put on a new bike.

=Dave=

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
85 LTD hand wings?

Has anybody put any hand wings on a 1200? I also have my wind wings that go on the fairing mounted with the screws that hold the CB on he left side and the leveling system plate screws on the right, VERSE drilling holes thru the inside of the fairing.
Love them baker wings, I have the double set.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Has anybody put any hand wings on a 1200? I also have my wind wings that go on the fairing mounted with the screws that hold the CB on he left side and the leveling system plate screws on the right, VERSE drilling holes thru the inside of the fairing.
Love them baker wings, I have the double set.
I did not when I had my LTD but if I knew then what I know now...........

Do they make a set for the 1200??

They attach to the bottom of the mirrors so physically they would fit, just not sure when closed how well they will fit up against the cowl to cut the air flow,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.