Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be a big motorcycle event in Baldwin, MI 16-19 of May 2013.
Here is a link to the event http://www.motorcyclemonster.com/events/baldwin-(michiganblessing-of-2013-05-17-Baldwin-MI.html
there also will be another(?) fest 10 miles north in Bitely, MI http://www.motorcyclemonster.com/events/blessing-of-the-bikesbaldwin-2013-05-16-Bitely-MI.html

I am leaving from Hillsdale, MI to go there on Tuesday, then I will stay in Marshall, MI for Tuesday night and then on Wednesday or Thursday go to Baldwin, MI.

So, I am going alone on my 1988 GL1500, and I need a company. I am planning to stay there till Saturday/Sunday and then leave to Alpena, MI.

So, if there are any members from nearby areas who would like to join-YOU ARE WELCOME!

Is there anyone interested?

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
The actual event is the annual Blessing of the bikes, sponsored by The Para-Dice M.C. of Grand Rapids , Mi. It's held this weekend every year at the airport on M-37 in Baldwin. The blessing is Sunday at I believe 1 p.m.. There are a great number of bikes that make the ride, many ahead of the blessing for a weekend of camping and partying. Lots of vendors (though I am sorry to say not a one will have anything WE could bolt on to our particular model). I myself will be riding with the Muskegon Motorcycle Club. Enjoy the weekend...ride safe...have fun.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UPD:
I've just got a new tent and a sleeping bag, so in case anyone needs it, I will have at least 1 extra space in my tent.
Leaving from Marshall around 10-11 a.m. on Wednesday.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was a very fun trip! Special thanks to Steve, who joined me for a short period of this trip and showed me some countryside and Grand Haven!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.