·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Cute but did you read the disclaimer????..It says "illegal in most states and countries"....Ya those would get someones attention and more....But funny....

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
imported post

When riding a metric motorcycle be sure to carry a pocket full of SAE nuts and bolts, or the Metric if riding an American or British vintage bike.

This way if you were pulled over by an LEO for their 'alleged' deployment you can honestly say that they did not come off of your bike!

:raspberry:

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts
imported post

Well if your going to get in trouble anyway, you might as well put a couple of 45 rounds through the radiator!;)

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

or the tire. lol. Coffee works great too.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

I think it would be fun to have a stink bomb canister with an electric release valve mounted just on top of the trailer hitch under the rear cover.

You get the right stench and they won't be hanging around too long and no one is going to arrest you for it.

Something like a burning pet hair cigar should do it. Add a touch of sulfur to it just for grins. :action:

Or just squirt some of this stuff out to your side...

http://www.liquidass.com/store/Liquid-Ass-4-Pack.html

Bet they don't hang in there too long after that.

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

eh i just hack a lugie out and splatter it all over their windshield

but what also works is when im crusing i usually have a water or pop bottle "plastic" too bad they dont sell the heavy glasss ones anymore

if its close to gone i just chuck it over my shoulder that wards them off

if they call the cops i dont care i'll just say sorry it flew off its only a plastic bottle

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
imported post

The Iron Butt members have the ultimate deterrent, they use a catheter running down one pant leg and exiting next to the instep of a boot. You don't want to be behind one of them when he lifts a foot off the peg and dangles it beside the bike on the freeway!!!

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
imported post

Good video funny as hell. It had Balls And theirs always. Lets play ball:letsplay:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.