Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

:D:clapper::clapper::clapper:fantastic, that would be like winning the lottery:clapper::clapper:

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

I would be happy to drive quite afew of those, but I must admit, if they were in my barn, I'd flog the lot :cool:

Great to see the grinning pig avatar back PP :cool:

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
imported post

I didn't understand a word they said....but I did recognize an Oldsmobile Cutlass amongst all that European iron. :cooler:

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
imported post

Gotta wonder though if they're hot and who ever was storing them all those years ago ended up dead or something. But none the less it would be a great find.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I wonder how many Goldwings I could by with the sale of those? Might just keep a couple of them justfor the crack!!!:shock::D:D

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

judging by the inner walls (cinder block) it wasn't meant to be found in a hurry, reminds me of the bloke who found one of the first ever harleys made, it was under a heap of old carpets and stuff in an old shed on the property this guy bought in rural queensland, Morgan and Whacker one of the biggest harley dealerships chased him for two yrs trying to buy it back before aquiring it for a very,very large undisclosed sum of money

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

Wow!!! Surely makes one wonder what circumstances led to that. One or two old cars yeah, but 180??? Very cool find though.

John

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
imported post

It's hard to beleve the property would sell without anyone looking inside a barn that size!

·
Administrator
57,481 Posts
imported post

Yeah, it's a good story, but without much substance. I rather think that it was an estate sale and that stuff was found in the barn during the sale.

The story was concocted for a fairy tale spinoff on the internet..... JMO, but's it true and I'm sticking with it!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.