Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A couple of weeks ago I paid Di and Jimat Ultra to make us a custom bare-bones theme/skinthat would load fast on Blackberrys (Blackberries?) and cellphones. But the demand for such a theme over there is so strong that Jim asked me if it would be alright to release the theme to the other Ultra forum owners as well, otherwise he would have to write up a whole new one for them. So I agreed to share itand it should be available very soon.In return for releasingwhat was to be our exclusive baretheme to the others, Di and Jim will makeus another custom theme later on.

As soon as the bare theme is finished, I'll upload it for you.

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

That will be useful, though it must be said that 3G has greatly improved web browsing by mobile phones, so page load times is less of an issue than it was in the past.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,688 Posts
imported post

EVDO here .... 3G too expensive for me.

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

I will have to resuscribe my blackberry's internet service. I drive a truck all day and love comming on now and again between stops but it was a pain. Im glad to hear that it may load faster allowing me more time to screw off at work

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

I will really appreciate it on my blackberry. Now if I could get my bank to do the same.....

·
Just one of the guys
4,799 Posts
imported post

I just got an IPhone but we don't have 3g in this area yet. The sales clerk said it is in the Buffalo NY area and is secheduled to be here "soon".

Then again I was told our township was first on the list for a tower in 2008, we are still waiting for that.

A fast page will be handy.

Thanks for all you do for this forum.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I don't get 3G here at the house but do when I hit the cities, AT&T, no extra charge for 3G. I don't use my phone for the net though, just calls and some incoming text messages.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.