Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
X-Roughneck
1,229 Posts
Saw this on a local board and thought I'd share it here incase anyone was interested.
I've never bought anything from these folks or have any affiliation with them. Just passing on what looks like a good deal. If you get five or six people in the same area you can score free shipping.

http://www.jafrum.com/Accessories/Battery/Battery-Tender-Junior-PTBATTEND12JR

Thanks! Didn't get the battery tender,but did order TWO Mesh riding jackets with removeable CE armor and liner.ONLY 44.99 each,regular $119.-$130. EACH. I added 2 quick release helmet latches to get the free shipping too!
Listed in their Closeout specials! MAN what a deal.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
Never fails does it, I'm, broker than two grown men, and find some great deals like this????...Excuse me while I go outside and kick my own fanny...What some great deals!!!!

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Have used Jafrum several times. Great to deal with and ship quickly. No problems at all here.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Well I got greedy, ordered 2 tenders, a helmet and a cover...thanks to the OP for the heads up...

Ps. Items arrived in a timely manner and satisfied as usual when dealing with Jafrum.....

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
I have ordered from Jafrum before and they are great..... I hate looking at their website, every time I do my bank account comes up short........ really short.........:ROFL::ROFL: :?

·
X-Roughneck
1,229 Posts
I hear ya! I bought 2 of their Mesh"Vega" riding jackets.Recieved them friday and man are they a hell of a deal.It's a closeout sale and they didn't have one to match the Red/Black i was getting for my wife so i just bought another womens,but 2 sizes bigger and it fits me perfect.The ONLY thing different is the zipper is on the wrong side,but there ain't a wrongway flap to cover over it so it's ok.That's it! Nobody will ever know cept me and YOU!!!! These jackets look like they are 300 dollar riding jackets.We both really like them. CE certified,removeable armor and removeable liner,you can't beat them for 44$ each.

·
Administrator
27,923 Posts
Just my luck, they are out of those jackets. :sadguy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.