Foam heated grips
Air horn
Chrome front rotor cover
Passenger arms rest with pouches
Honda shop manual
Clymer manual
Vented windshield
J&M passenger volume controler
$10,600 Cdn.............REDUCED to $9,400.00!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Nice looking bike and lots of extras. Is your price in Canadian or US Dollars? Folks will want to know.

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have edited my ad to indicate that it is in Canadian funds.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

·
Premium Member
1985 GL1200 A
953 Posts
The Canadian Dollar closed at .9825 US Dollar today, so they're pretty much at "par." Price might be a bit stiff, but it is a fine looking Wing.

Good Luck!

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
Nice looking bike and lots of extras. Is your price in Canadian or US Dollars? Folks will want to know.
I'm not sure if he stealth edited the original post but it now clearly says $10,600 Cdn.

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The price is in line with what that model year is going for around here.....slightly higher due to the included GPS and Satellite radio.....and of course has some "wiggle" room built in.

·
Premium Member
5,408 Posts
There is no question the bike price is high for the USA but fairly priced up here. The price on a new wing gives me a nosebleed.

Importing is easy but one ends up with a MPG calibrated speedometer instead of our KPH. Some people don't like the math.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
There is no question the bike price is high for the USA but fairly priced up here. The price on a new wing gives me a nosebleed.

Importing is easy but one ends up with a MPG calibrated speedometer instead of our KPH. Some people don't like the math.

It's a good price for the UK too - now all you have to do is get it here! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I don't think the price is out of line here in Ontario either. There were six in line to buy the 88 I have. It had 85 thousand Kms. on it and easily sold for 6 thousand. I can make 2 phone calls right now and get my $$$ right back out of it.

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
For Sale 94 Interstate

Looks like a great bike.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The Canadian Dollar closed at .9825 US Dollar today, so they're pretty much at "par." Price might be a bit stiff, but it is a fine looking Wing.

Good Luck!
Read it again it says 10 600 canadian REDUCED 10 G's

need some glasses and too be honest looks like it's worth every penny Canadian, US or English.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.