Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts
just to get some attention for a week or two, then I will drop it off
It doesn't have to be dropped if instead it proves a good resource for motorcycle travelers. If others post good spots it could justify being permanent.

One key factor is the post has to be from someone that has experienced the place first hand. Everything looks good in a brochure.

·
Administrator
58,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sent an email to the owner, she replied back that she wants us bikers to come see her, as she is also a motorcycle owner.

here is a quote:
Hello Mr. Craig,

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are also motorcyclist and would love to host your fine group. We have 8 rooms all rooms have their own bathrooms and of course a full breakfast is included with your stay. We also have a large deck and meeting room upstairs. Feel free to call anytime. Once again thank you for your kind words and placing our BnB on your forum.

Respectfully,

Gail Hedges

Innkeeper

Cottonwood Inn BnB

PO Box 382 (mailing address)

3220 E McElroy

Stillwater, OK 74075

405-210-0965

www.mycottonwoodinn.com

·
big PIA
1,420 Posts
Any clue to what the stay is per night? That is something important to know, and no I didn't follow the link yet, just think it would be good posted here so I know if I might really be interested

·
Administrator
58,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rooms, depend on what you choose.

Weekends $125 for each standard room,

Weekdays $110 standard and $135 deluxe

all of those things can be seen on her website which is by far the best way to check it out.

the list is huge, details each room.

this includes all amenities and breakfast, so it is very comparable to slinking around in a Hilton and having to slurp on those dry cereals and waffles.... :)

she says that the deluxe rooms have fancier bathrooms

http://www.mycottonwoodinn.com/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts