Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi All . Been away to long due to sickness in the family . But everything's lookin better . Done alot of work to my 82 GL 1100 std. its ready for the season . Its not new, it runs very well , never let me down . It must be part timex casuse it keeps ticking , or is it ever ready as it keeps going and going . Have a great riding season All .

:)Zryder:1000yellow:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Zryder wrote:
Hi All . Been away to long due to sickness in the family . But everything's lookin better .
Hey Zryder :waving: Welcome home again. :clapper:Hope all is well in your family. :clapper:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

Welcome back "Z", been missing that spotted cow avatar. Hope things are going well for you.... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks All, health wise looks promising . I'll see if I cannot get a pic in here if I remember .

I didn't have a trip meter in the other speedo I bought and didn't notice till I put it on . So I purchased a speedo with the trip meter only to have all the dash lights in it as well when I already have the dash idiot lights in the mini gauge on the right there .

Later Gents . And Thanks again .

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Zryder wrote:
Thanks All, health wise looks promising . I'll see if I cannot get a pic in here if I remember .
Hey Zryder :waving:You haven't lost the touch. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.