Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to sell the HOG. I want a 21 or 22 Wing trike. I live south of Houston, Texas. What dealers have the biggest inventories? I looked at Honda of Russellville (Ark) and doesn’t look like they have any trikes. Any comments from members that own the new Honda trikes?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Need to sell the HOG. I want a 21 or 22 Wing trike. I live south of Houston, Texas. What dealers have the biggest inventories? I looked at Honda of Russellville (Ark) and doesn’t look like they have any trikes. Any comments from members that own the new Honda trikes?
Many thanks on the suggestion. I know there's several different conversions on the market. I'm leaning towards the Roadsmith. Any comments positive or negative on the Roadsmith?

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
62,593 Posts
Many thanks on the suggestion. I know there's several different conversions on the market. I'm leaning towards the Roadsmith. Any comments positive or negative on the Roadsmith?
I forget who makes what rear suspension, but I will never, ever, again ride a trike with a solid rear axle.
It must have Independent Suspension, period.

I test rode a trike with the solid rear axle on a bad road "on purpose" for a friend to see if he and his wife would enjoy it.
the first chug hole I hit on purpose, almost threw me off the trike, it was so violent a side thrust.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I forget who makes what rear suspension, but I will never, ever, again ride a trike with a solid rear axle.
It must have Independent Suspension, period.

I test rode a trike with the solid rear axle on a bad road "on purpose" for a friend to see if he and his wife would enjoy it.
the first chug hole I hit on purpose, almost threw me off the trike, it was so violent a side thrust.....
I hear you on that one. Years ago I test rode a Harley Trike. That same year I rode a Can Am Spyder and a Wing with a Roadsmith conversion. The Spyder and the Wing blew the Harley out of the water.

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
A friend that rode a 2018 Ultra CVO, beautiful bike, bought a Harley trike a couple months back. He and his wife love it. Harley trikes come from the factory and they have a warranty. IF you trike a Gold Wing the factory warranty is VOID.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts