Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Morning to you all,

I was wondering if anyone is thinking about or going to the Belgium Treffen in Apr :?

We have just seen the dates and have realised that we could go because we are over at afriends place in France from the 5-16 Apr. We would have to change our plans slightly but given we have never done one before it makes sense to fit it in :action:

It would be nice if anyone else was going from here so we could link up etc :D

Look forward to being inundated with replies :clapper:

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Crezz, not going to the Treffen, but will be in Ypres that weekend on the bikes. You can catch us at the Menin gate either Friday or saturday evening for the last post.

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Geordiemuppet wrote:
Crezz, not going to the Treffen, but will be in Ypres that weekend on the bikes. You can catch us at the Menin gate either Friday or saturday evening for the last post.
We will be coming back to Ypres after the treffen to camp there for2 nights before coming back home.

I have done the parade at the gate 5 times in Nov from 2001 to 2005 fantastic experience and very proud to march from the square behind pipes and drums up to the gate to perform the act of remembrance. I'm afraid we will miss you, it's a bit of a trek to come and meet you and then go back to come back:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Come on someone must be going from the UK on this forum :waving:

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Crezz, sure there are plenty going, but afew Border members got caught out by the late change of venue. They are travelling from Hull, staying in ghent and may get to the Treffen for the day.

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Just short of two weeks now, is anybody from GoldWing Facts land going? :(

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Sorry mate, no can do. Bon Voyage though and may catch you at Koxx4's on your return leg. :waving:

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Sorry mate, no can do. Bon Voyage though and may catch you at Koxx4's on your return leg. :waving:
I have not noticed Adrian walking with a limp, how does this return leg differ from what would normally call a leg? Is it shorter? diferent shap?

Enquiring minds need to know...

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
imported post

Crezz wrote:
Come on someone must be going from the UK on this forum :waving:
Not from the UK but we'll be there.

And then there's the Dutch Treffen ofcourse.... 28/05 - 01/06 in the south of The Netherlands.

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Hopefully we will meet up at some point over the Treffen. :waving:

All the best,

Adrian

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
imported post

I'll try to stitch the badges on my jacket before the Treffens. So if you see somebody with badges that don't seem to fit right... it's probably me :?:action:

See you at the Treffen site :waving:

For those who are interested: http://www.goldwingclubholland.nl/e107_nl/page.php?38

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Back from Belgium, we had a cracking good weekend - very relaxed. The weather was fantastic - Foxy, I wasn't taking the mickey when I said 20 degrees. :)

And to top it all, we got checked into our hotel and then bumped into Razz and his wife who were staying in the same place.

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.