Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Ok, just to get the formalities out of the way, Hello.

I just didn't want to start of by saying "Hi, I'm a NEW guy", everyone does that and I just wanted to try and break the mold. I hope that I didn't offend anyone, if I did than I just won't fit in around here. I don't think that that will be a big problem as I have been skulking around reading all of the post and I think that that other than 'Wing info the next big thing is poking fun at each other, cool.

I have recently come into possession of several "Wings, GL1000 (5), GL1100 (2) and a GL1200 along with a large assortment of parts that I am in the process of going though and sorting out. I have been a huge fan of the early GL1000's and I think that I am going to have a blast figuring out what I have and what needs to be done to get them up and running, that's where you come in. I hope to have a long and fun association with you folks and maybe even get to meet and ride with a few of you, I have done that with members from other motorcycle sites and we had a blast.

Well that's all I have to say in this "meet and greet", we now return you to your regularly scheduled program already in progress.

·
Pops
4,519 Posts
imported post

Hello and welcome from Arizona.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Speedratchet, I have been to AZ and loved it, had even entertained thoughts of moving there but then we drank all the liquor got smashed and forgot all about it.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
imported post

WELCOME to the best forum on the web for wingers, bar none!! :waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving: Do you "stack-em" or do you "Rack-em" when you have that many bikes??:D Also, where in the fudge is Eads, USA???????????????:cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
20,620 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum from Kansas!!! :waving:

I hope you find the Forum as informative and as much fun as we do!! :cooldevil:

Again, Welcome Aboard!! :action:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

:15red:Welcome to this Great Site!:12black:
Pull up a chair and join on in!
:stumped:Got a Technical question on your wing:stumped:
Technical Forum
:baffled:Got a General Motorcycle Question:baffled:
General Motorcycle Forum
:bowing:Most of all we're glad you joined and:bowing:
:action:look forward seeing you on the forums and on the road :action:

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
4,472 Posts
imported post

Welcome Aboard!:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the site...

·
Premium Member
7,133 Posts
imported post

Hey! :waving: from Hamburg, NY
[align=center]THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE![/align]

If you have Goldwing Technical Smarts - GIVE IT! :2finger:

If you need help - ASK FOR IT! :blushing:
If you know of an event coming up or a cool ride you went on - SHARE IT! :banana:

Check out the events thread about the big meet-n-greet (NASSIR 3) for next summer.
http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum14/79770.html

If you have a joke or funny story - TELL IT! :cheeky1:[/align]
If you have prayers to give or need some - FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, SAY IT! :angel:

If you have anything bad to say to or about anyone on this forum - STUFF IT! :whip:

[align=center] WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!
:cooler:[/align]

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Welcome from the state of Pennsylvania!:action:

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
imported post

DadGum! I've got 9 bikes but at least all the ones you've got can swap parts! Sweet. :banana:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum, from sunny Southern California :cool::action:

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

larhjass, Eads is just outside of Memphis about 40 miles and thankfully not in the same county as they have terrible taxes and high crime.

Chase, I don't have those bikes in my possesion at his time, the deal is still in the works. I have to go and get them from about 500 miles away and then I have to figure out where I will store them and all of the parts that go with them.

And to all the other members, thanks for the greatings and salutations. As I may or may not have stated earlier, I have been checking out other Forums and yours seemed to be the friendliest of the bunch. I joined because ideas and information flow much more readily in an environment that is less restrictive and free of friction, simple physics. In the past (eg. days before the internet) if I wanted to learn about a subject that interested me I would go to the library and paruse all of the publications in that genre. Now all I have to do is sit down at the puter and "let my fingers do the walking".

Joel

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

gtwing wrote:
Now a word from our sponsers.:cheeky1:
Tom: Thank god your still open Jim. Do you have what I need? You know pain, itch, swelling.

Jim: Tom, I know exactly what you need...

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

I think you're going to fit in just fine around here.

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.