Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This man had the best duck dog in the world. This dog was so smart, you could send him down to the pond and he would come back and stamp his front foot one time for each duck on the water. One day a friend came over and went hunting with the guy and his dog and decided he wanted that duck dog. After a few days of begging, he finally gave the guy $10,000 for his duck dog.

A few months later the two friends bumped into each other at the barber shop and the guy asked his friend how his ol' dog was getting along with him. The buddy hung his head low and said "Man I sure hate to tell you this but I had to shoot your dog. He turned out to be a gay dog and I had to shoot him graveyard dead."

The former dog owner was beside himself and asked the guy what the dog had done that made him think he was gay? The guy responded, " I sent him down to the pond the other day to show some buddies how good of a duck dog he was and he came back with a stick in his mouth. Anyway, he started shaking the stick, dropped the stick at my feet and started humping my leg and I had to shoot him to get him to stop humping me."

The friend was furious at the dog owner and told him, " You idiot, that dog wasn't gay, he was trying to tell you there were so many f*c*ing ducks on the pond you couldn't shake a stick at them all!!!!!!!!!!" And that was the end of the duck dog.........................:cooldevil:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.