Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Very active member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been going back and forth between here and the naked goldwing site a lot lately. I have recently taken the fairing off and have been getting suggestions and whatnot from the other site on how to do things. You can tell that this is a premium site. I have been putting in questions about rewiring aftermarket turn signals and headlight stuff. I have been about 3 weeks into it I think and have maybe a dozen responses most of which have been mine. So in the end I may try posting the same questions here just to see what happens. Maybe I can get it figured out here and I can get going in the right direction. Thanks again to all of you great guys who know a great deal about these bikes.

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,630 Posts
Usually you will get a reply with an hour during the evening hours.
Depends on your own time zone though....

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
Johns right, you will see a lot more activity on here in the evenings after most of us get off from work. The great thing about this being an international forum is the "Evenings" span a lot of different time zones around the world!!

So post away and we'll try to help out.

Henry

·
Very active member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh I know, I have been on here for a couple years. That's why I like this one so much. It's always quick to get multiple answers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.